One thing I love is a really good party. Gathering with our loved ones for a special occasion or even just for Sunday dinner are moments to cherish. Planning these special times is an honor and privilege, helping others create memorable moments.
I can help you organize, plan and host a memorable event – from birthday parties to whimsical weddings to celebrations of life. The most important thing you can do when planning is defining the feelings you want your guests to have about the event. This becomes the basis for all the decisions you will make going forward from colors to food and beverage.
Below are a few pictures from my event portfolio. Contact me and let’s discuss how I can help you make memorable moments.
30 Day Countdown
- 2 hours planning
- 2 hours of coordination day of the event
- $100 non-refundable deposit to apply to a total fee of $500
- No vendor management
60 Day Countdown
- 4 hours planning
- 4 hours of coordination day of the event
- 4 hours of catering and venue vendor management
- $300 non-refundable deposit to apply to a total fee of $1,500
90 Day Countdown
- 6 hours planning
- 6 hours of coordination day of the event
- 6 hours directing all vendors during planning and day of event
- $500 non-refundable deposit to apply to a total fee of $2,250 or 20% of the total costs of the event whichever is greater
- All items negotiable and priced accordingly.
“One thing I love — is a really good party.”